The Script Lab is a comprehensive education and entertainment ("edutainment") resource for writers, filmmakers, content creators and film enthusiasts; offering a wide range of educational, entertainment, and industry-related content. From plot point breakdowns, to filmmaker interviews, movie reviews from a writer's perspective, film festival coverage and educational articles from a nationwide network of screenwriting experts; TSL delivers daily free content to a fast growing community of devoted readers that exceeds 250,000 unique viewers a month.
• Fast growing viewership of over 250K uniques and 750K pageviews per month
• Highly targeted audience of movie enthusiasts, film geeks, filmmakers, and screenwriters
• One of the largest screenwriting presences in social media with over 71,000 Twitter followers (@thescriptlab) and 13,500 Facebook fans (/thescriptlab)
• Opt-in email list of over 10K subscribers
• Daily content from a network of contributors
• Free online screenplay sharing and feedback network for screenwriters - TSL Network
TSL reaches every level of filmmaker from the amateur to the professional, to the film-enthusiast looking to write their first script.
• 50% currently hold positions within the entertainment industry.
• 91% looking to write, 72% looking to direct, 42% looking to produce
• 75% are college educated – 25% with advanced degrees
• 60% under the age of 34
• Average household income is $63,000
Digital Display Ad Options
• 728x90 / Article - Content Top
• 300x250 / Stack - Top Two
• 300x250 / Stack - Bottom Two
• 300x250 / Article - Content Embed
• 728x90 / Blog - Post Divider
TSL Media, Inc.
ph: (310) 622-9226, x11