Peter Wertz is an aspiring writer and a film lover, and these two traits eventually pushed him to the only field he could realistically break into: film criticism. Peter graduated from Indiana University in 2006 and made the move to Chicago with the kind of idealism that can lead to either massive success or severe disappointment. In the last few years the dreams have been slightly amended and Peter's writing has made the transition from creating something new to evaluating the new stuff other people do; a position that, considering his apathy and self-consciousness, he may be better suited for. He consistently reviews new and old films, and his work can be found at The Script Lab and on his own blog, Wertz of Wisdom.
- The Hero’s Journey Breakdown: Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade July 10, 2020
- The Great Screenwriters: Dalton Trumbo July 5, 2020
- “The Einstein Technique” of Creative Thinking for Writers June 26, 2020
- The Hero’s Journey Breakdown: Back to the Future June 21, 2020
- The Great TV Writers: Gene Roddenberry June 16, 2020