Silver, who’s released two other acclaimed indies in the past two years, Exit Elena and Soft in the Head, is back with Uncertain Terms. The film centers on Robbie, a man who escapes the city to stay in his aunt’s house. It also happens to be a home for pregnant teenagers and Robbie soon gets romantically involved with one of the girls. Silver cast his own mother, Cindy Silver, as the lead in the film as well as his best friend David Dahlbom as Robbie. I had a chance to talk with the filmmaker about working with his mom, collaborating with his other two writers and breaking the patterns of dangerous relationships we fall into.
Filmed & Edited by Meredith Alloway
- How to Write a Screenplay March 3, 2021
- The Secrets of Successful Scriptwriters in Hollywood February 25, 2021
- 16 Dramedy Scripts You Can Download Right Now February 17, 2021
- 6 Lessons from Nora Ephron’s “When Harry Met Sally…” February 9, 2021
- Script Downloads You Should Read During Awards Season February 5, 2021