Jim loves movies probably a little bit more than he should. He's not saying he would marry them or anything, though he does feel more of an intimate connection to his favorite film Groundhog Day than he has with any women who walks this earth. He's known amongst his friends as the guy who hates everything, though what they don't seem to understand is that he only hates the shitty movies they really like. He doesn't like the French New Wave but loves Last Year at Marienbad and his biggest regret is passing up the chance to talk to Joseph-Gorden Levitt at a party at Sundance in 2009. Also, he wears pants.
- The Hero’s Journey Breakdown: Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade July 10, 2020
- The Great Screenwriters: Dalton Trumbo July 5, 2020
- “The Einstein Technique” of Creative Thinking for Writers June 26, 2020
- The Hero’s Journey Breakdown: Back to the Future June 21, 2020
- The Great TV Writers: Gene Roddenberry June 16, 2020